Morley Library is excited to introduce the NEW 3 For Me Card for children and teens under 18! Available starting Tuesday, Sept. 3rd.
Morley Library wants children in our community to have access to books and other printed material. The 3 for Me card will allow access to a wealth of books, in print and digital, that can be used to complete homework assignments as well as foster a love a reading.
3 for Me cards are now available for children and teens without an adult signature. The 3 For Me library card allows a student to borrow up to 3 books or other printed material from the library. When one item is returned, he or she can borrow another one.
3 For Me cards are fine free. There will be no charge for lost or damaged items. Holds cannot be placed on the 3 for Me card and checkouts will only be allowed on Morley Library material.
Lending Policy Details
Teen 3 for Me:
- Children ages 13-17
- Name, Signature and date of birth required
- 3 books or other printed material at a time and E-books
- No AV material (movies, music, audiobooks, video games)
- No fines or fees
- No charge for lost or damaged books (will become permanent check-out)
- No Holds (No ILL – Morley Library material only)
- 3 for Me cards can be issued as a 2nd library card