How to get an Educator Card
Morley Library's Educator card is designed to help teachers and other educators make full use of the library's resources. This card allows you to borrow items related to curriculum use without using your personal card.
The Educator card is available to anyone who is a qualified Teacher, Home School Educator, Certified Day Care Giver or students presently attending higher education in this field.
What are the Advantages?
Children's books, Audio books and CDs will be checked out for nine weeks. DVD and Blu-ray feature films are excluded.
- NO fines
- NO renewals
- Educator cards are separate from personal Morley Library cards.
- NO limits
- Cards renew each year in September
What is needed to apply?
School/Employee ID Badge or pay stub from school employment
- Teaching Certification or Degree
- State issued photo ID and manager approval during a class visit
- Copy of Acknowledgement of participation in a Home School
- Day Care Certification
- College Student ID
The educator card holder is responsible for any lost or damaged fees.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately to avoid being held responsible for materials checked out by a third party
- 1 card per educator
An application for a Morley Library Educator card can be found here, or may be picked up in the library.
Please call the library at 440 352-3383 should you have any questions regarding Educator cards.