Part-Time Children's Services Assistant
Morley Library is seeking an enthusiastic, flexible, service-oriented candidate to join the Children’s Services staff. A background in children’s programming is preferred, and Spanish language skills are a plus. The position is for 12 hours per week, including weekends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience working with the public and a proven record of providing excellent customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer experience, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and various web browsers
- Awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity within the community
Salary: $15.05 per hour
Applications will be accepted through Saturday, Aug. 5th.