*If you participated in our "GROWtunda" indoor community garden, you may pick up your plants at the 3rd floor Reference Desk. Thank you!*
August - Craftapaloosa!
We have 50, yes 50, awesome Make & Take craft kits to choose from:
- Drawing Zentangles
- Felt Purse-pack Tissue Holders
- Button Bowls
- Beach Signs
- DIY Mugs
- Mini Journals
- Pop-Up Greeting Cards
- Counted Cross-stitch Bookmarks
- Decorative Wreaths
- Grocery Bag Dispensers
- Finger-Knit a Scarf
Registration Required (click here to register now)
Thursday, August 10, 2017 from 6:30 - 7:30 PM in Meeting Room B
September- Painted Rocks
November- Greeting Card Gift Boxes
December- Wine Cork Reindeer
Crafty Q & A
Who may attend these classes?
Anyone, 18 years of age or older, may register to join in on the fun.
How does one register?
Registering is easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Call 440-352-3383, and ask a Librarian.
- While in the library, visit the 3rd floor Reference desk, and speak with a Librarian.
- Register using our online calendar, by clicking on the event to open its description, then click on "view more" at the bottom of the window to open the registration page. Please fill out the form completely.
What should one bring to class?
Participants are asked to bring a smile and an open mind to class, and we will provide the rest!
*In the event that additional materials need to be provided by the patron, it will be noted in both the full description of the event in the calendar and on all in-house signage.
The Leader of the Pack
Thank you for your participation and continuous support! We love being able to say there's more than just books at Morley!