Go to the Morley Homepage
Go to the Public Access Catalog
Find out more about Morley Library
Find Reference Databases
Children's WebPAC, Resources, and Storytime
Welcome Tweens!
What's Happening for Teens!
Movies, Music, and More!
Genealogy and local history resources databases
Membership and Book Sale Information
Patrons can Check their Status on Overdue Books, Late Fees, etc.

Morley Library provides a variety of Federal and State forms at no cost.
  These forms are located on the 1st floor, near the magazines during tax season.

Currently available:  nothing yet

To print forms yourself, use the following links:

Internal Revenue Service Forms   (Tax Tables)

Ohio Department of Taxation Forms

CCA (Central Collection Agency) Forms  (for municipal taxes)

RITA (Regional Income Tax Agency) Forms (for municipal taxes)

Below are links to the different tax collecting entities:
Internal Revenue Service
Ohio Department of Taxation
CCA / Central Collection Agency  (for municipal taxes)
RITA / Regional Income Tax Agency  (for municipal taxes)

Disclaimer: No one at Morley Library is trained to help you with your income tax.  We can not advise you as to which tax forms to use, nor can we help you calculate your taxes or help you file them electronically.

last update - December 2nd, 2014